Friday, August 13, 2010

Drive-By's ARE a rush!


Well, yesterday afternoon we had two of our neighbors (who have kids) come over so their kids could play with Cali.  I think I burned about 500 calories seeing that my heart was racing at the speed of light.  They never brought up the letter, and neither did I, I figured the rest was up to the BIG FATHA.  Enough about my insecurities, now on to YOURS!

Are you praying for those in your neighborhood?  How has it changed your thoughts when you drive by the houses that you most likely never looked at very often?  I’ve found myself looking at every house I pass on my street to see if I get a wave…strangely, no one has been outside when I’ve driven through, but that anticipation makes my drive-by’s exciting.  I’m sooo excited for what God is doing in your heart and what only He can do, in theirs.  It kinda takes all the pressure off of spreading the gospel when you actually pray for them and then make yourself available to them.  This is an opportunity for you to pass the buck, which Baptists know how to do all to well:)

Keep on keepin’ on!

Stacey D

3 comments:

  1. Lol...will go for a prayer walk with my kids tonight. Hope they are all inside... j/k (sorta)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have still been praying for Semma and for Diane, my chica fila lady! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo....@pb were ur neighbors out:)? @Leah....sweet, we could use a chica fila lady connection...LOL! Love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete